Zopisign 7.5 mg Zopiclone
Brand name: Zopisign 7.5 mg Zopiclone by HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd
Treatment: Sleep disorder, insomnia
Quantity per pack: 28 x 7.5 mg tablets
Price per pill: £1.36
Active Ingredient: Zopiclone
Zopisign 7.5 mg Zopiclone is a drug designed to treat insomnia and variants of sleep disorder. This works by affecting the brain to cause sleepiness. It is mainly used for the short term treatment of difficulties in falling asleep and waking up during sleep. It is also used to treat difficulty sleeping caused by events, situations or mental illness, which is severe, disabling or causing great distress.
Zopisign 7.5 mg Zopiclone is also sold under the brand name Imovane. Other brands include Zopishine, Zops, and Zopisign to name a few. Zopisign 7.5 mg Zopiclone is not a benzodiazepine, it is in fact a nonbenzodiazepine used to treat difficulty sleeping. It is classed as a cyclopyrrolone. Zopiclone 7.5 mg are sleeping pills (hypnotics)
Zopiclone is to be taken in the form of tablets, swallowed with water before bedtime as directed. Swallow whole do not chew. Best results when taken in short periods of up to 4 weeks.
Do not increase the dosage or take this medicine for longer than prescribed. Tolerance can develop if used long-term or excessively, which makes the drug a lot less effective.
Also, Do not take Zopisign Zopiclone 7.5mg tablets if;
- You are allergic to zopiclone or any of the other ingredients found in the tablet. An allergic reaction could include a rash, itching, hard to breath, or swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- You have severe liver problems or suffer from breathing problems whilst sleeping (Sleep Apnoea Syndrome).
- You suffer from severe muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis) or have severe breathing problems.
Side effects can include;
- Daytime drowsiness
- Bitter taste
- Dry mouth
- Headache or stomach upset may occur the first few days as your body adjusts to the medication.
If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Notify your doctor if you develop:
- rapid/pounding/irregular heartbeat
- skin rash
- changes in vision
- slurred speech or severe drowsiness
- loss of memory
- incoordination or confusion
- irritability or other behavioral changes.
If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.