Zopisign 10 mg Zopiclone
Brand name: Zopisign 10 mg Zopiclone by Signature Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Treatment: Sleep disorder, insomnia
Quantity per pack: 28 x 10 mg tablets
Price per pill: £1.40
Active Ingredient: Zopiclone
Zopisign 10 mg Zopiclone are a type of sleeping pills that have been designed for the short term treatment of Sleep disorder and similar conditions. This particular product is manufactured by Signature Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Zopiclone tablets (hypnotics) work by acting on the brain to cause sleepiness. They may be used for the short term treatment of several sleeping issues. They can be used to treat difficulties in falling asleep, waking up at night or early in the morning. They can also be used to treat those who have difficulty in sleeping caused by events, situations or mental illness, which is severe, disabling or causing great distress.
Warning before taking zopiclone tablets
It is strongly advised not to take Zopisign 10 mg Zopiclone or any other Zopiclone tablets if you:
- are allergic to zopiclone or any of the other ingredients that can be found in the tablets. An allergic reaction to this medicine could include a rash, itching, finding it hard to breath or swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- have severe liver problems or history of liver issues
- suffer from Sleep Apnoea Syndrome (breathing problems whilst sleeping)
- have symptoms of myasthenia gravis (severe muscle weakness)
- have severe breathing problems
- are under the age of 18.