Zopiclone BP 7.5 mg ZOP Tablets
Brand name: Zopiclone BP 7.5 mg ZOP Tablets by HAB Pharma
Treatment: Sleep disorder and Insomnia
Quantity per pack: 30 x 7.5 mg Tablets
Price per pill: £1.23
Active Ingredient: Zopiclone
Zopiclone BP 7.5 mg ZOP Tablets are a product designed and manufactured by Indian pharma giant HAB Pharma. This medicine is designed to treat insomnia and various types of sleep disorder. This works by affecting the brain to cause sleepiness. It is mainly used for the short term treatment of difficulties in falling asleep and waking up during sleep. It is also used to treat difficulty sleeping caused by events, situations or mental illness, which are severe, disabling or causing great distress.
Zopiclone 7.5 mg can also be found under the brand name Imovane by Sanofi. Other brands include Zopishine, and Zopisign to name a few. Zopiclone BP 7.5 mg ZOP Tablets are not benzodiazepines, it is in fact a nonbenzodiazepine used to treat conditions that causes one to have difficulty sleeping, such as Insomnia. It is classed as a cyclopyrrolone. ZOP Tablets are sleeping pills (hypnotics)
Zopiclone typically comes in the form of a tablet, swallowed with water before bedtime as directed. Swallow whole do not chew. Best results are when taken in short periods of up to a maximum of 4 weeks. It is strongly advised not to continue taking this medicine for any longer than that amount of time.
Do not increase the dosage or take this medicine for longer than prescribed. Tolerance can develop if used long-term or excessively, which makes the drug a lot less effective. Also, Do not take Zopiclone BP 7.5 mg ZOP Tablets if:
- You’re allergic to zopiclone or any of the other ingredients found in the tablet. Allergic reactions to this medicine could include a rash, itching, hard to breath, or swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
- You have severe liver problems or suffer from breathing problems whilst sleeping (Sleep Apnoea Syndrome).
- You suffer from severe muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis) or have severe breathing problems.
Side effects can include:
- Daytime drowsiness
- Bitter taste
- Dry mouth
- Headache or stomach upset
Any of these symptoms may well occur during the first few days of treatment. This is because it takes a little time for your body to adjust to taking this medication. If any of these effects continue for longer than a few days, or they become bothersome, inform your doctor or GP straight away.
You should also notify your doctor or GP if you develop any of the following:
- rapid/pounding/irregular heartbeat
- skin rash
- changes in vision
- slurred speech or severe drowsiness
- memory loss
- incoordination or confusion
- irritability or other behavioural changes.
If you feel other side effects or notice other symptoms that are not listed above, contact your doctor or your pharmacist.
Similar products available on this site
- Zopisign 7.5 mg Zopiclone by HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd
- Zopisign 10 mg Zopiclone by Signature Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Imovane 7.5 mg Zopiclone Tablets by Sanofi
- Eszopiclone USP Hypnite-1 mg Tablets by Consern Pharma
- Eszopiclone USP Hypnite-2 mg Tablets by Consern Pharma
- Eszopiclone USP Hypnite-3 mg Tablets by Consern Pharma