Vidalista 20 Tadalafil 20 mg
Brand name: Vidalista 20 Tadalafil 20 mg by Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Treatment: Erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
Quantity per pack: 10 x 20 mg tablets
Price per pill: £1.00
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
Vidalista 20 mg has an active ingredient called Tadalafil, which is a medicine that relaxes muscles in gore vessel walls thus improving blood flow to certain body parts, and it is this action that makes the medicine efficient in treating erectile dysfunction. Vidalista 20 is also used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic pyperplasia, which improves the ability to exercise people with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Vidalista 20 Tadalafil 20 mg belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It remedies erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the action of PDE5 to prevent crash of cGMP in the penis. Increased levels of cGMP lead to smooth muscle relaxation thus increasing gore flow to produce an erection. It helps to get and maintain a erection during sexual stimulation, however, it does not cure erectile dysfunction nor does it increases the libido. Best taken by swallowing whole with water and do not chew, as advised by your doctor. This Tablet is best taken with food.
Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Follow the regimen if taking this medicine for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. For best results take pill at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if for erection disorders. If a dose is missed, take as soon as you realise or if nearer to the time for the next scheduled dosage. This applies to shape like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed. Do not take Vidalista 20 if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as “poppers”. Taking this with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
Some medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with Vidalista 20. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines, especially riociguat (Adempas). Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. Stop using immediately and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss. You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to tadalafil.
Taking Vidalista 20 with other certain medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take this medicine if you also use:
- riociguat (to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension)
- a nitrate drug (for chest pain or heart problems) such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite “poppers”.
Some tadalafil can remain in your bloodstream for 2 or more days after each dose you take (longer if you have liver or kidney disease). Avoid using nitrate during this time.
To ensure that this product is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems
- a heart attack or stroke
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking tadalafil for this)
- a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (narrowing of veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart)
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis)
- vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye)
- a bleeding disorder
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease), or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours
- a stomach ulcer
- health problems that make sexual activity unsafe.