Vidalista 60 Tadalafil 60 mg
Brand name: Vidalista 60 Tadalafil 60 mg by Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Treatment: Erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
Quantity per pack: 10 x 60 mg tablets
Price per pill: £1.40
Active ingredient: Tadalafil
Vidalista 60 Tadalafil 60 mg has an active ingredient called Tadalafil. Which is a medicine that relaxes the muscles in gore vessel walls thus improving blood flow to certain body parts, and it is this action that makes the medicine efficient in treating erectile dysfunction. Vidalista 60 is also used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic pyperplasia, which improves the ability to exercise those with pulmonary arterial hypertension. This product also comes in 20 mg, 40 mg and an 80 mg form
Tadalafil 60 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). There are various brand names of tadalafil, such as Adcirca, Cialis, Tadil, Tazzle, Tadafil. Which all are used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and also improves the capacity of performing physical exercise in both men and women.
Vidalista 60 Tadalafil 60 mg belongs to a class of medicines known as phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5) . This medicine prevents an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly, and the penis is one of the areas in the human where this fluid is present.
Vidalista 60 helps to get and maintain a erection during sexual stimulation, however, it does not cure erectile dysfunction nor does it increases the libido. Take Vidalista 60 orally and do not chew, swallow whole with water as advised by your doctor. This Tablet is best taken with food.
Do not take more than the recommended dosage, follow the regimen if taking this medicine for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. For best results take pill at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if for erection disorders. If a dose is missed, take as soon as you realise or if nearer to the time for the next scheduled dosage. This applies to shape like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Do not take Vidalista 60 if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as “poppers”. Taking this with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
Some medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with Vidalista 60. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines, especially riociguat (Adempas). Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. Stop using immediately and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss. You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to tadalafil.
Taking Vidalista 60 with other certain medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take this medicine if you also use:
- riociguat (to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension); or
- a nitrate drug (for chest pain or heart problems) such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite “poppers”.
Some tadalafil can remain in your bloodstream for over 2 days after each dose you take (longer if you have liver or kidney disease). Avoid nitrate use during this time.
To make sure this is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack or stroke;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking tadalafil for this);
- a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart);
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a bleeding disorder;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease), or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours;
- a stomach ulcer; or
- health problems that make sexual activity unsafe.