Alko-1 Alprazolam 1 mg
Brand name: Alko-1 by Neutech Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Treatment: Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder
Quantity per pack: 30 x 1 mg tablets
Price per pill: £1.20
Active Ingredient: Alprazolam
Alko-1 Alprazolam 1 mg tablets are used to treat conditions related to anxiety disorders. This formula is mainly effective for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), anxiety associated with depression, and panic disorder. Alko belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It is available in numerous forms like tablets, a liquid, disintegrating tablets, as well as extended-release tablets.
Alko-1 is a brand name for the drug alprazolam, manufactured by Neutech Healthcare Pvt Ltd. This medicine belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. This formula issued to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Alprazolam is the chemical name, of this product generically. There are many different custom names it has been given by pharmaceutical companies who manufacture Alprazolam. The most popular and well known version of Alprazolam is without a doubt Xanax, which is the pharma giant Pfizer‘s version of the drug.
Your dosage quantity should be individualized for maximum beneficial effect. Take this medication on a doctors or your GP’s instructions only. Dosage is based on your unique medical condition, age and response to treatment. You can increase the quantity of dosage until the drug starts working well. Follow your doctor’s instructions closely to reduce the risk of side-effects.
- The dose quantity of the formula depends on your condition as well as your age, and also which form of the medication you use.
- Make sure that you are taking this formula as prescribed by a doctor or your GP
- If you are allergic to any component that is listed in the formula of Alko-1, immediately tell your doctor.
- If you are suffering from severe lung/breathing problems (such as COPD, sleep apnea), liver disease, kidney disease, then immediately contact your physician.
- After taking this medication do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this formula
- Do not take this medication if you are pregnant.